5 in 1 function, used for control RGB, RGBW, RGB+CCT, color temperature or single color LED strip.
- DC12-48V input, 5 channel constant voltage output.
- Tuya APP cloud control, support on/off, RGB color, color temperature and brightness adjust, delay turn on/off light, timer run, scene edit and music play function.
- Voice control, support amazon ECHO and TmallGenie smart speaker.
- Match with RF 2.4G remote control optional.
- User need set light type by press key before Tuya APP network connection and match RF remote of the same light type.
- Each V5-L(WT) controller can also work as WiFi-RF converter, then use Tuya APP to control one or more RF LED controller or RF LED dimming driver synchronously.
- PWM frequency 500Hz, 2000Hz, 8000Hz or 16000Hz selectable.
- Light on/off fade time 3s selectable.
- Connect with external push switch to achieve on/off and 0-100% dimming function.
- Press and hold Match key for 2s, or push twice Match key fastly: Clear previous network connection, enter Smart config mode, the purple LED indicator flash fastly, the output LED will flash 10 times.
- Press and hold Match key for 5s: Clear the previous network connection, enter AP config mode, the purple LED indicator flash slowly. If the smart config failed, please try AP config.
- Repeat power on and off for 5 consecutive times, also clear previous network connection, enter Smart config mode, the output LED will flash 10 times.
- If Tuya APP network connection succeed, the RUN LED indicator will stop flash purple, and turn corresponding light type color (White: DIM, Yellow: CCT, Red: RGB, Green: RGBW, Blue: RGB+CCT). and in Tuya APP, you can find RGB+CCT device (or other DIM, CCT, RGB or RGBW).
Input Voltage -- 12V - 48V DC
- Input Current -- 30.5A
- Output Voltage -- 5 x (12-48)VDC
- Output Current -- 6A/CH @ 12/24V - 4A/CH @ 36/48V
- Output Type -- Constant voltage
- Input Signal -- Tuya APP + RF 2.4GHz + Push-DIM
- Control Distance -- 30m(Barrier-free space
- Dimming grey scale -- 4096 (2^12) levels
- PWM Frequency -- 2000Hz (default)
More information please see the instruction manual